Wooster or Dynamic 5.5″ Pro Stain Brush
- Excellent results with all oil-based stains, sealers, wood toners
- White China bristle, square construction
- Nickel-plated steel ferrule
- Threaded hardwood handle with bucket clip, removes for extension pole use.
- Very versatile, an excellent choice for Deck Stains and Sealers!
*We will normally ship the Wooster but product availability requires us to substitute the Dynamic Brush on occasion. It works and performs the same.
Can I use a roller on a pole for the solid gray deck stain? If so do you sell one? If you don’t sell one, what nap would you recommend?
Yes, you can roll on the solid stain. Any roller will work. 1/2″ to 5/8″.
A hand held stain brush is back-breaking. Can I use a paint-roller with a long handle, with a medium nap to apply your semi-transparent stain on our new deck?
No, do not use a roller. Stain pad or brush that attaches to a pole is okay.
I am using your solid stain deck paint. Will this China bristle brush work on this type of paint.
Yes, it will.