RAD™ PaintStrip Paint & Solid Stain Stripping Gel 5-Gallon
R-A-D™ PaintStrip is the right choice for almost any paint or sealer stripping project. R-A-D™ PaintStrip is eco-friendly, works fast (starts working within 5 minutes), and removes up to 5 layers of most paints in 30-45 minutes, and up to 15 layers in 24 hours.
R-A-D™ PaintStrip stays wet for 24+ hours, allowing you to strip larger areas without having to reapply.
When & Where to use RAD™ PaintStrip
R-A-D™ PaintStrip does not contain any hazardous methylene chloride or NMP. R-A-D™ PaintStrip is non-flammable, non-combustible, and practically odor free. R-A-D™ PaintStrip can be used on interior and exterior surfaces including wood, brick, concrete, plaster, stone, metal, fiberglass, and more. Additionally, R-A-D™ PaintStrip clings well to vertical surfaces.
Note: R-A-D™ PaintStrip is not needed to remove penetrating exterior deck and wood stains that are Transparent, Semi-Transparent, and Semi-Solid (most brands) in appearance. To remove these deck and wood stain types, use the Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper. If you are unsure of which Restore-A-Deck Stripper to use, please post pictures and any info related to the products (brand and type of stain) being stripped in the comment section below.
R-A-D™ PaintStrip Removes
- Solid Color Wood Stains, Paints, Varnishes
- Excessively Over-Applied Semi-Transparent and Semi-Solid Coatings
- Filming Acrylic Wood Stain Coatings such as Behr Wood Stains, Thompsons, Olympic, SuperDeck, Benjamin Moore ArborCoat, Valspar, PPG/Pittsburgh, and any other exterior wood and deck stains
DO NOT use on drywall, rubber, plastic, or vinyl.
R-A-D™ PaintStrip ADVANTAGES
- PROFESSlONAL STRENGTH Fast-Acting Paint Stripping Gel
- Removes up to 15 layers of latex and oil paints, varnish, stains, lacquers, and more in a single application
- Multi-Surface: Works on vertical and horizontal surfaces including wood, metal, masonry, and many more
- Stays Wet for 24+ Hours for Difficult Stripping Projects
- No Need to Neutralize with Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener
- Non-Flammable & No Harsh Fumes
- No Methylene Chloride or NMP
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
Coverage: 100 sq. feet per Gallon, 500 sq. feet per 5-Gallon Pail