The RAD Wood Restoration Contest is closed!
First Place = $500 + 5 Gallon Pail of RAD Stain of your choice!
Second Place = $250 + 2.5 Gallons of RAD Stain of your choice!
Third Place = $100 + 1 Gallon of RAD Stain or 1 RAD Prep Kit of your choice!
Thanks to all the entered this year!
We will be contacting the winners via email.
Restore-A-Deck 2019 Wood and Deck Restoration Contest Details
- All Restore-A-Deck Prep and Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain must be purchased first from this online eCommerce site (Restore-A-Deck.com) between January 1st - September 5th, 2019.
- The Restore-A-Deck 3-Step Process must be used.
- The deadline for entry is September 15th, 2019.
- The winners will be decided by September 30th, 2019 by our team.
The RAD Contestant Winners will Receive
- First Place = $500 + 5 Gallon Pail of RAD Stain of your choice!
- Second Place = $250 + 2.5 Gallons of RAD Stain of your choice!
- Third Place:= $100 + 1 Gallon of RAD Stain or 1 RAD Prep Kit of your choice!
How To Enter Contest
- Enter by September 15th, 2019.
- In the comment section below, post a short description of your deck/wood staining project, the Restore-A-Deck products used to prep, and the Restore-A-Deck Stain Color used. Was the Restore-A-Deck Stain applied the same day as the prep? Yes or No?
- Examples of wood projects that can be entered: Decks, Fences, Wood Side Homes, Log Cabins, etc.
- 1-2 pictures before the prep of the wood. You can still enter if you do not have the before pictures.
- 1-2 pictures after the prep of the wood using the RAD Prepping Products. You can still enter if you do not have the after prep pictures.
- 2 pictures after the staining using the Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain must be included.
- If having trouble uploading the pictures, please make your picture(s) size smaller (below 3 MB).
Any questions or issues posting, please ask in the comment area.
We look forward to all the entries!
*Disclaimer: All products must be purchased from Restore-A-Deck.com. The contest is not open to products purchased from other online dealers or from physical stores. All 3-Steps in the Restore-A-Deck system will need to be used to win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Place: Step 1: Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner or Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper. Step 2: Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener. Step 3: Restore-A-Deck Wood Stains. If you used a different brand of stain but still prepped with the RAD prepping products you can still enter to receive a 5% credit (max credit of $20) towards your purchase from Restore-A-Deck.com.