Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner: The BEST Deck Cleaner
Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner is a powdered concentrate that is mixed with water. It safely cleans and restores the natural beauty of exterior wood commonly found on decks, stairs, and fences. This product also cleans weathered composite lumber, removing mold, mildew, and algae along with the silver-gray color that can develop over time. This product restores all wood surfaces back to their original appearance. Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will not harm wood fibers, pets, grass, or most plants.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner has consistently been rated the best wood and deck stain cleaner year over year and is used by pros and homeowners alike.
The Restore A Deck system is a multistep deck cleaning system, and best results are achieved when using all 3 products. This product is Step 1 Cleaner of the Restore A Deck system.
When & Where to use Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner
Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner removes dirt, grime, mold and mildew stains, and weathered graying from horizontal and vertical wood surfaces. It is recommended for surface preparation prior to application or reapplication of wood stains. For best results use Restore-A-Deck Wood Stains.
- #1 Rated Wood and Deck Stain Cleaner
- Designed specifically for all Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
- Prep new wood, weathered wood, and maintenance coats
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost-effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $6 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas safe for DIY deck cleaning
- Removes stains from wood caused by mold and mildew
- Removes wood graying caused by UV rays
- Removes dirt and debris from decks, stairs, and fences
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will slightly darken the wood. Use Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener to restore all wood to its original color and as a neutralizer to further brighten other wood species that have been cleaned with Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner.
Coverage: 750-1000 sq.feet per container.
Restore-a-Deck Step 1 is a wood cleaner and preps stains for the reapplication of a stain. It is not a stain stripper or remover of old stains. Please see Restore-A-Deck Stripper if you are trying to remove a semi-transparent stain.