Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner is a powdered concentrate that is mixed with water. It safely cleans and restores the natural beauty of exterior wood. This product also cleans weathered composite lumber, removing mold, mildew, and algae along with the silver-gray color that can develop over time. Restores all wood surfaces to their original appearance Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will not harm wood fibers, pets, grass, or most plants.
This product is Step 1 Cleaner of the Restore A Deck system.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner removes dirt, grime, mold and mildew stains, and weathered graying from horizontal and vertical wood surfaces. It is recommended for surface preparation prior to application or reapplication of wood stains. For best results use Restore-A-Deck Wood Stains.
- #1 Rated Wood and Deck Stain Cleaner
- Designed specifically for all Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
- Prep new wood, weathered wood, and maintenance coats
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $6 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Removes stains caused by mold and mildew
- Removes wood graying caused by UV rays
- Removes dirt and debris
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will slightly darken wood. Use Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener to restore all wood to its original color and as a neutralizer to further brighten other wood species that have been cleaned with Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner.
Coverage: 750-1000 sq.feet per container.
Restore-a-Deck Step 1 is a wood cleaner and preps stains for reapplication of a stain. It is not a stain stripper or remover of old stains. Please see Restore-A-Deck Stripper if you are trying to remove a semi-transparent stain.