Stain and Prep on the Same Day!
This Combo Kit Contains Two 2.5 Gallon Containers (total of 5 gallons) of Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain, One Restore-A-Deck Step 1 Wood Cleaner, and One Restore-A-Deck Step 2 Wood Brightener.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Description
Restore A Deck Wood Stain is an advanced, water-based, semi-transparent stain formulation designed to penetrate deep into wood pores for maximum protection and longevity. Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain protects wood from harmful UV rays and damage caused by water penetration. Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain is safe to use, has a low odor, and is easy to clean up with soap and water. It is ideal for all wood types including pressure treated pine, cedar, fir, or redwood.
Recent advancements in water-based wood stain technology have allowed the active ingredients in the Restore-A-Deck Stain to offer better UV protection, excellent penetration into the wood grain, the ability to apply to damp wood, all in 4 beautiful semi-transparent colors that highlight the natural wood grain.
RAD Wood and Deck Stain will increase the life, appearance, and durability of all exterior wood surfaces. With the easy to apply and maintain Eco-Safe formula, you'll be able to finish faster and enjoy your exterior wood or deck for years.
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain can be applied to dry or damp wood.
RAD STEP 1 WOOD DECK CLEANER DESCRIPTION
Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner is a powdered concentrate that is mixed with water. It safely cleans and restores the natural beauty of exterior wood. This product also cleans weathered composite lumber, removing mold, mildew, and algae along with the silver-gray color that can develop over time. Restores all wood surfaces to their original appearance Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will not harm wood fibers, pets, grass, or most plants. Restore-a-Deck Step 1 Wood Cleaner is not a stain stripper or remover of old stains. Please see Restore-A-Deck Stripper if you are trying to remove a semi-transparent stain.
*This product is Step 1 Cleaner of the Restore A Deck system.
RAD STEP 2 WOOD BRIGHTENER DESCRIPTION
Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that is mixed with water to brighten and restore the natural beauty of all species of exterior wood. This product excels at brightening, removing rust stains, and tannin stains caused by fallen leaves. Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener is a safe, product that will not only brighten but neutralize the surface of the wood, creating an ideal surface that is ready to be stained.
*This product is step 2 Wood Brightener of the Restore A Deck system.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain is intended for all wood types of weathered, exterior wood surfaces including decks, fences, siding, outdoor furniture, gazebos, and playsets. You can apply Restore-A-Deck Premium Wood Stain to hardwoods including mahogany, ipe, or other types of exotic hardwoods.
Restore-A-Deck Wood stain can be applied the same day as the prep. Make sure that all standing water has dried off the surface after prep. Typically 2-4 hours at 70º F and less than 50% humidity.
RAD Wood Deck Stain applies at about 100-200 feet per gallon. Actual coverage varies depending on wood porosity.
RAD STAIN ADVANTAGES
- Stain the same day as the prep!
- Utilizing the latest advancements in water-based stain technology
- Cost effective stain and sealer for your wood
- Deep penetration into the wood grain resulting in less chance of wear and tear
- Protects wood from damaging UV oxidation and graying
- Available in 4 beautiful semi-transparent finishes – Natural, Cedar, Light Walnut, & Dark Walnut
- For use on all exterior wood types and surfaces, not just decks
- Dries to a flat, natural-looking finish
- Water-based, easy cleanup
- Easy to reapply as needed
- Easy to remove if needed
- Does not promote mold/mildew growth
- Low VOC content, compliant with all US states and Canada
RAD CLEANER AND BRIGHTENER ADVANTAGES
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Cleaner and Wood Brightener
- RAD Wood Cleaner is designed specifically for all Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
- RAD Wood Cleaner Preps new wood, weathered wood, and maintenance coats
- RAD Wood Brightener neutralizes stain strippers
- RAD Wood Brightener brightens and restores wood surfaces
- RAD Wood Brightener restore pH balance of wood
- Powdered formulas makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner will slightly darken wood. Use Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener to restore all wood to its original color and as a neutralizer to further brighten other wood species that have been cleaned with Restore-A-Deck Wood Cleaner.
Coverage: 750-1000 sq.feet per container.