Stain and Prep on the Same Day!
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain is an advanced, water-based, semi-transparent stain formulation designed to penetrate deep into wood pores for maximum protection and longevity. Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain protects wood from harmful UV rays and damage caused by water penetration. Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain is safe to use, has a low odor, and is easy to clean up with soap and water. It is ideal for all wood types including pressure treated pine, cedar, fir, or redwood.
Recent advancements in water-based wood stain technology have allowed the active ingredients in the Restore-A-Deck Stain to offer better UV protection, excellent penetration into the wood grain, the ability to apply to damp wood, all in 4 beautiful semi-transparent colors that highlight the natural wood grain.
RAD Wood and Deck Stain will increase the life, appearance, and durability of all exterior wood surfaces. With the easy to apply and maintain Eco-Safe formula, you'll be able to finish faster and enjoy your exterior wood or deck for years.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain is intended for all wood types of weathered, exterior wood surfaces including decks, fences, siding, outdoor furniture, gazebos, and playsets. You can apply Restore-A-Deck Premium Wood Stain to hardwoods including mahogany, ipe, or other types of exotic hardwoods.
Restore-A-Deck Wood stain can be applied the same day as the prep. Make sure that all standing water has dried off the surface after prep. Typically 2-4 hours at 70º F and less than 50% humidity.
Note: Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain can be applied to dry or damp wood.
New Wood Note: New wood is not the same as "damp" wood and needs to weather and be prepped before staining. Restore-A-Deck Stain and New Wood
RAD Wood Deck Stain applies at about 100-200 feet per gallon. Actual coverage varies depending on wood porosity.
Restore A Deck Stain Application Tips
- Stain the same day as the prep!
- Utilizing the latest advancements in water-based stain technology
- Cost effective stain and sealer for your wood
- Deep penetration into the wood grain resulting in less chance of wear and tear
- Protects wood from damaging UV oxidation and graying
- Available in 4 beautiful semi-transparent finishes – Natural, Cedar, Light Walnut, & Dark Walnut
- For use on all exterior wood types and surfaces, not just decks
- Dries to a flat, natural-looking finish
- Water-based, easy cleanup
- Easy to reapply as needed
- Easy to remove if needed
- Does not promote mold/mildew growth
- Low VOC content, compliant with all US states and Canada