Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Stain Sample Kit
Test the RAD Semi-Transparent colors before purchase!
Includes all 4 Semi-Transparent Restore-A-Deck Colors. Each sample is roughly 1-2 oz. This is enough to test a small area.
New Cottage Gray Color can be added for $3.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Wood Stain is intended for all wood types of weathered, exterior wood surfaces including decks, fences, siding, outdoor furniture, gazebos, and playsets. You can apply Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Premium Wood Stain to hardwoods including mahogany, ipe, or other types of exotic hardwoods.
Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Wood stain can be applied the same day as the prep. Make sure that all standing water has dried off the surface after prep. Typically 2-4 hours at 70º F and less than 50% humidity.
Note: Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Wood Stain can be applied to dry or damp wood.
New Wood Note: New wood is not the same as "damp" wood and needs to weather and be prepped before staining. Restore-A-Deck Stain and New Wood
RAD Semi-Transparent Wood Deck Stain applies at about 100-200 feet per gallon. Actual coverage varies depending on wood porosity.
Restore A Deck Stain Application Tips
- Stain the same day as the prep!
- Utilizing the latest advancements in water-based stain technology
- Cost effective stain and sealer for your wood
- Deep penetration into the wood grain resulting in less chance of wear and tear
- Protects wood from damaging UV oxidation and graying
- Available in 4 beautiful semi-transparent finishes – Natural, Cedar, Light Walnut, & Dark Walnut
- For use on all exterior wood types and surfaces, not just decks
- Dries to a flat, natural-looking finish
- Water-based, easy cleanup
- Easy to reapply as needed
- Easy to remove if needed
- Does not promote mold/mildew growth
- Low VOC content, compliant with all US states and Canada