1 RAD Stripper and 1 RAD Brightener
Coverage: 500-1000 sq. feet per kit. Each Kit Makes 5 Gallons of Stain Stripper and 5 Gallons of Wood Brightener
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that quickly removes worn finishes to restore wood surfaces. Stains and varnishes are removed along with collected dirt, mold, mildew and mill glaze.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that is mixed with water to brighten and restore the natural beauty of all species of exterior wood. This product excels at brightening, removing rust stains, and tannin stains caused by fallen leaves. Restore-A-Deck Wood Brightener is a safe, product that will not only brighten but neutralize the surface of the wood, creating an ideal surface that is ready to be stained.
This combo kit includes Step 1 RAD Stripper and Step 2 RAD Wood Brightener.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper removes most oil and latex based finishes including: clear film-forming varnishes, transparent, and semi-transparent stains.
Surfaces to be stripped must be above 50°F. Protect adjacent surfaces; cover with plastic sheets and/or tape off any adjacent areas not being stripped. Thoroughly wet and/or cover plants and shrubs. Rinsing residue will not harm plants or roots. Exposure to full strength product will burn foliage.
The Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized and this combo kit comes with the Step 2 Restore-a-Deck Wood Brightener.
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Stripper and Wood Brightener
- RAD Stain Stripper removes most clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid coatings
- RAD Stain Stripper preps previously stained wood and decks
- RAD Wood Brightener neutralizes stain strippers
- RAD Wood Brightener brightens and restores wood surfaces
- RAD Wood Brightener restore pH balance of wood
- Powdered formulas makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
*Will not remove excessively over applied stains, solid color stains, paints, or polyurethanes.