Restore-A-Deck Two-Toned Wood Deck Staining
Have you ever considered doing a Two-Toned Wood Deck? Two-toned decks have become increasingly popular in the last few years due to ease of future maintenance and having a unique two-color approach. A two-toned deck would have the Restore-A-Deck Solid Stain on the vertical railings and spindles and the deck floor or horizontal is stained with the Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Wood Stain.
There are several advantages to using the Restore-A-Deck Stains for a two-toned deck:
- The ability to blend the house paint color by choosing the Restore-A-Deck Solid Stain in one of the 5 pre-mixed colors.
- The deck floor can then be stained with the Restore-A-Deck Semi-Transparent Stain so it still has that natural wood appearance.
- The RAD Solid Stain on vertical wood can last 4-8 years with minor touchups and cleaning.
- The RAD Semi-Transparent Stain on flooring/horizontal wood can be cleaned and recoated as needed. Much easier for future maintenance.
- All RAD Wood Stains can be applied the same day as the prep!
A properly done Restore-A-Deck Wood Stained two-tone deck can really add appeal and value to your property while at the same time, easing the maintenance frequency and difficulty of restaining down the road.
If you have any questions on using the Restore-A-Deck Wood stains for a two-toned deck, please ask in the comment area below.